Thursday, May 20, 2010

Hello Everyone

Hello, I am gluten-free girl living in New York City, and I'm 7-years-old.
I made this blog because I want you to know how fun Celiac can be sometimes. If you are a kid then keep reading. And if you're a grown-up and you have a kid there might be some helpful info that you might want to learn about. But only if you have Celiac.

Just like me.

For example, you might want to go to a very good bakery called Tu-lu's. They make cupcakes, muffins, cookies and all sorts of very yummy treats. There's also a bakery called Baby Cakes. They're also very good at making gluten-free things. And as you go along you will find some other good things that you might be interested in.

Why don't you go ahead and start reading more about Celiac and gluten-free things. On my blog, there might be some recipes, reviews, and how hard it was at first when I got Celiac, and how long it took for them to figure it out and the process. You might find some connections with the blog and yourself.

When you're done, come by soon and we'll have some more for you to read about Celiac and kids like me.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Gluten Free Rocker Girl,
    We love Tu-lu's! My favorite is their vegan choc chip - delish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for the comment!
    I like tu-lus too.
    I like every thing that they make!

    ReplyDelete