Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Forgive and Forget


Hi! I feel like using a random color. I closed my eyes and picked, and it was purple. Anyway, here’s the point of this blog post. Today at school someone was passing out a piece of cookie and accidentally gave me some. I was about to say, “sorry, I can’t really eat that, but thanks,” (as everyone in that type of situation would) but then another person (I can’t name them, not that you would really care, considering you probably wouldn’t know them either way) reached over and grabbed it, and said very loudly, rubbing it in, (though I think they just meant to be funny, or something like that, I don’t know, I’m not a mind reader. But don’t get me wrong, they can be really fun, and hilarious, so they didn’t mean it to be rude or anything) “I’LL TAKE IT!” Ok maybe that’s too loud. More like this: “I’ll take it!” Yeah, that’s about as loud. Anyway, the person who gave it to me kept apologizing (another annoying thing, although it was nice to hear they sounded like they meant it). Oh well, forgive and forget. Tomorrow I won’t be mad anymore. Only one more thing left.

GOODBYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment