Thursday, February 2, 2012

The Delicious Restaurant

Sorry I haven't written in a while. But recently I went to the Pan American which is a restaurant in Manhattan in Nolita, and it serves gluten free food that is delicious! We sat in a booth in the back that was squishy. When we sat down we ordered our things and the chef came out to meet us. When we got our food, I tried the mac and cheese that I ordered and I think that it was the best in the world! It looked very cheesy.

After that we went to Pinkberry which is another gluten free place that sells frozen yogurt across the street from the Pan American. They had a delicious flavor which was peppermint, and it sort of tastes like snow with cream and mint. But they only had it in December! Other flavors are chocolate, peanut butter, mango, pomegranate and plain, [which I don't recommend.] And that is all I can remember. But there might be more. After that we went to the playground, which is across the street from Pinkberry. I thought it was really really fun. And that is why I recommend Pinkberry and Pan American.

4 comments:

  1. Hey there kiddo, I've got another Gluten-Free place that rocks: See's Candy! And, with Easter right around the corner, I bet the See's bunny will be sure to visit your place. Any requests we can drop by here on the West Coast for you?

    Glad you had great day the other day.... I like Pinkberry too. My favorite is chocolate yogurt with fresh raspberries. I think that is the best! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your last post was very interesting and it made me want to try Pan American restaurant. What other kinds of food do they have? Good food really makes a difference.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mom just read your most recent post. Dogs should not eat any food with gluten....I wonder if they have celiac. I hope you will take me to one of your favorite restaurants...we can sit outside.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grandma Adrienne and Grandpa BruceFebruary 4, 2012 at 12:24 PM

    When we come to NY to visit, will you take us there? I LOVE mac and cheese! Also, I want to go to Tu-Lu's too. I also love cookies. We will get mac and cheese and then some good cookies and THEN we will wash it all down with some See's candy that we will bring form LA. Do we have a deal??

    ReplyDelete